Terms of service
Legal data & Terminology
MATERIAL - Includes, without limitation, text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material
CONTENT - MATERIAL that you submit to our DOMAIN, for whatever purpose.
From now on, legal data and definitions might be referred as terminology describes above.
TRADEMARK is officially registered in New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom and all the European Union countries. COMPANY operates DOMAIN and TRADEMARK. COMPANY has legally signed right to operate the TRADEMARK and DOMAIN.
COMPANY, TRADEMARK nor DOMAIN are not escort agency, nor do not offer any booking services. DOMAIN is purely advertisement web application. Advertising content found on the website is purely generated by the independent users, who do not have any connection with the COMPANY, DOMAIN nor TRADEMARK. Every user is responsible to follow their local laws.
You are aware:
- DOMAIN contains links, photos, pages and other data, which are generated by users and may have content of a sexual nature;
- Access to this site is restricted to consenting adults only;
- DOMAIN, TRADEMARK, COMPANY DO NOT tolerate human trafficking, child pornography or against the will actions;
- Minors are not allowed to use the site by any means;
- COMPANY, TRADEMARK nor DOMAIN are not escort agency, neither do not offer any booking services;
- Website of the DOMAIN contains user generated content, which users are responsible for themselves;
- You take full responsibility for your own actions;
- You confirm that sexually explicit content is not deemed to be neither inappropriate nor illegal in your region;
- All personal information and advertisements presented on the website are solely for informational purposes. DOMAIN, COMPANY, TRADEMARK do not evaluate, sponsor nor endorse any of the services and service providers that appear on the website, neither are affiliated with them. COMPANY therefore accepts no responsibility and does not condone or participate in any form of immoral or illegal activities. If you find any website listed on our DOMAIN, which does not provide healthy, safe or lawful services, please notify us immediately using email address [email protected];
- COMPANY can revise these terms and conditions at any time. You should read terms, conditions and policies any time you see confirmation dialog. Terms, conditions and policies are subject to change and are binding to you.
You are not allowed to use information of the DOMAIN, TRADEMARK or COMPANY in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the DOMAIN, TRADEMARK or COMPANY or impacts negatively the availability or accessibility of the DOMAIN or TRADEMARK; or in any way which is against the law, harmful, fraudulent, harmful or serves a negative purpose, or in connection with any suspects mentioned earlier.
You must not use information of the DOMAIN, TRADEMARK or COMPANY to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, distribute any material which consists or is linked to any spyware (computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or any other malicious computer software).
You must not conduct any data collection activities. You are NOT ALLOWED TO perform data mining, data extraction, data harvesting or scraping in relation to DOMAIN, TRADEMARK or COMPANY without express written consent by the COMPANY.
You must not use information of the DOMAIN, TRADEMARK or COMPANY for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use information of the DOMAIN, TRADEMARK or COMPANY to generate or send commercial information without consent by the COMPANY.
You grant to COMPANY and TRADEMARK a irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your published content in any existing or future media chanel. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
You warrant and represent - your content will comply with these terms of services.
Your content must not be neither illegal nor unlawful, must not dishonor any third party's legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you, COMPANY, DOMAIN, TRADEMARK or any third party (in each case under any applicable law).
It is prohibited to publish CONTENT, which is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings, lawsuit or other similar complaint.
It is prohibited to publish photos or videos having any text, links, logos, phone numbers or email addresses on them to DOMAIN's web application. Such a CONTENT will be removed without any notice.
COMPANY, TRADEMARK and DOMAIN reserve the right to edit or remove any CONTENT, which is published, stored or hosted on COMPANY's servers or published on DOMAIN.
Advertisers / Users
All advertisements has published by independent users ("advertisers") who has no connection neither with the COMPANY, TRADEMARK nor DOMAIN. Advertisers all registered members who can access to their account using their published phone number and password (either One Time Password sent to phone or previously assigned password by the advertiser). Advertisers are fully responsible for their CONTENT they have published to the DOMAIN.
Advertisers are not allowed to upload fake photos or videos. Finding out such a profile will result permanently banning of the advertiser account. In case, such an account has active premium advertisement(s) ("TOP", "ELITE") or available credits on their account, neither premium title cost of the advertisement nor credits would NOT be refunded.
Advertisers are not allowed to upload any CONTENT showing genitals, in case it is forbidden in their country or region. Such a CONTENT will be deleted or blurred immediately.
All advertisers and any sort of service providers are over 18 years old.
Adding an advertisement to web application to the DOMAIN of the COMPANY is free of charge.
Escort (or any other similar app) websites, porn sites, cam sites, dating sites or any other adult site, which are not independent or agency service provider, are not allowed to register any kind of accounts, neither are not allowed to publish any sort of advertisement. Such an accounts will be banned permanently. In case, such an account has active premium advertisement(s) ("TOP", "ELITE") or available credits on their account, neither premium title cost of the advertisement nor credits would NOT be refunded.
In case you suspect any profile using fake media (photo or video), advertisement is fraudulent, content infrigements copyright or any other illegal activity, then please report such an advertisement to [email protected]. Each report will be reviewed within 1-7 business days.
Advertiser can verify their photos on "My ads" section by clicking "Verify photos" button.
To complete the verification, you must allow your device's camera access to our DOMAIN. Camera access will be used only once during the verification process.
During the verification process, you must follow directions on the screen. After you "Start" the verification process recording, web application records short video of you. Recorded video will be stored inside your device's memory. After you send to review the recorded video, it will be erased from your device's memory and will be stored to our private network.
Recorded verification video is kept as private and automatic process will delete it permanently right after verification decision.
Advertisers, who already have verified photos, but replace the photos after verification, will lose the verified status and must verify their photos again.
We try to avoid as much fake advertisements as possible. However, we cannot give any guarantee that verified advertisements will match with the person you meet or call. In case such a bad experience happens, please inform us about the advertisement via email address [email protected]
Any advertiser can benefit from premium advertisements. Any existing regular advertisement can use premium advertisement benefits by purchasing credits, meant by use inside web application. Purchased credits are not financial credit, it is web application credits meant to use for premium advertisements.
Pricing and currency can vary based on your region or business information. Prices and credits packages are presented to every advertiser on their account and final price will be presented right before confirming the purchase.
Good to know:
- Payment will be made as an one time payment;
- We do not store your payment card data;
- Payment is anonymous and secure, following PSD2 rules;
- Invoice will be available on your account after successful payment;
- Your bank statement description will not reflect back to our DOMAIN. Bank statement descriptor will be revealed on the invoice.
Private client have right to request a refund within 14 days in case you still have not used purchased credits. It is not possible to return used credits, which is why it is not possible to refund such a payments.
We also accept refunds in case someone has made fraudulent payment via COMPANY's web application, using your payment method. Appropriate proof or explanation must be provided.
COMPANY do not offer any refunds to users who have violated the Agreement.
Any other cases will be reviewed and handled case by case.
Send appropriate refund request to: [email protected]
18 U.S.C. 2257 Compliance Statement
People, who's CONTENT can be found on DOMAIN, were 18 years old, or older during the time of photography, in compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C 2257).
Exemption Statement - Content produced by COMPANY: with regard to all visual depictions appearing on this website, for which the operators of the DOMAIN are "producers", such depictions are exempt from the provisions of 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because:
- they do not portray actual sexually explicit conduct as specifically defined in 18 U.S.C §2256 (2) (A)(i)-(iv);
- they do not portray depictions of the genitals or pubic area created after July 27, 2006;
- they do not portray simulated sexually explicit activity created after the effective date of Title 18 U.S.C. §2257A;
- or, they were created prior to July 3, 1995.
Exemption Statement - CONTENT generated by users (or third parties):
Operating COMPANY of the DOMAIN is not the "producer" of any depictions of any actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct. To the extent that any such content appears on this site, the operators' involvement with respect thereto is limited to the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting and/or formatting of depictions posted by the third parties, on areas of the website. Pursuant to Title 18 U.S.C. §2257(h)(2)(B)(v) and 47 U.S.C. §230(c), the operators of this website reserve the right to delete content posted by users which operators deem to be indecent, obscene, defamatory or inconsistent with their policies and terms of service.
Questions or comments regarding above Exemption Statements should be addressed to [email protected]
Escortual and COMPANY is against any human trafficking and we do want to raise awareness about the problem in the world and inform you about the best practices to fight against the trafficking. In the event we become aware of any incident of trafficking, we cooperate enthusiastically with law enforcement and agencies involved in combating the abuse of human rights. COMPANY, DOMAIN and TRADEMARK has a zero tolerance policy for human trafficking, child pornography or minors advertising or utilizing our web application.
Read more: 20 ways you can help fight against human trafficking
Please report any suspected sexual exploitation of minors and/or human trafficking to the local police.
Warning signs of possible human trafficking
- Companion arrive accompanied by another INDIVIDUAL;
- Companion seem to fear the INDIVIDUAL;
- INDIVIDUAL speak for or appear to maintain control over the Companion;
- Companion seem to have difficulty communicating because of interaction fear;
- Companion have bruises, which they try to hide or avoid talking about the reason of getting bruises.
In case you note one of these signs alone, it may not present a trafficking concern. Noting multiple signs should raise a potential read flag. Use common sense, and inform the appropriate authorities, if you suspect that someone is victim of human trafficking.
COMPANY has right to terminate your access to the DOMAIN, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this AGREEMENT by their nature stay in force and will not terminate without limitation, including ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
We respect privacy of our visitors and advertisers. COMPANY collects data and only data, which is necessary to offer service to our visitors and advertisers.
COMPANY DO NOT collect any data with purpose to sell it or give it away to any 3rd party.
COMPANY DO NOT sell databases or any CONTENT to third parties.
Any information, which is not published by the advertiser themself, will kept strictly confidential.
COMPANY respects the right of users and visitors to remain anonymous and will not to knowingly disclose user identities unless directed by a court of law.
From registered user, we collect their phone number as a username and as a communication method. You are free to unsubscribe from any marketing related notifications at any time by logging in to your account and changing the information on "My account" page. Additionally, we might store your country, IP address, company name and VAT number in order to offer premium advertising services. All that data is strictly confidential.
From visitor, we collect their IP address and country to offer related browsing experience. Collected data is strictly confidential.
Registered user have every right to delete an account permanently. This action will erase all their data (including invoices and advertisements) permanently. This action cannot be undone.
You can find information about the COMPANY and COMPANY's ADDRESS, who is collecting and protecting your data from "LEGAL DATA & TERMINOLOGY" section above.
What are Cookies?
When you visit and navigate on DOMAIN, a small block of static data called Cookie will be placed on your device, which serve purposes for fully functional and user-friendly website.
Most Cookies are temporary and disappear when you close the browsers. Main functional Cookie of the DOMAIN is stored as long-living Cookie to offer more comfortable browsing experience.
The purpose of cookies
Making web application fully functional and collecting statistical data to improve visitors and users experience of our web application.
Cookies ensuring performance
Controlling cookie settings, disabling cookies
Nowadays, browsers allow to modify the Cookie settings. Most browsers automatically accept cookies as default, but these may be generally changed so to prevent automatic acceptance, and to offer the option to choose each time whether you want to allow cookies or not.
GDPR Compliance Notice
We are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
This GDPR Compliance Notice explains how we collect, use, process, and protect your personal data when you visit our website, create advertisements, or purchase premium services for your advertisements. By using our website and services, you consent to the practices described in this notice.
COMPANY acts as the data controller for the personal data we collect from you. You can contact us using email address [email protected] or WhatsApp +44 74413 48865 if you have any questions or concerns about your data. You can find our COMPANY legal ADDRESS, COUNTRY, REGISTRY CODE, VAT NUMBER from section "LEGAL DATA & TERMINOLOGY" above.
Information We Collect
We may collect various types of personal data from you, including:
- Contact Information: such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Advertisement Data: information you provide when creating advertisements, including text, images, and other content.
- Payment Information: for premium services, we collect payment details (e.g., credit card information) securely through a third-party payment processor (Stripe, Inc.).
- Usage Data: information about your interactions with our website, such as pages visited, IP address, IP country. Additionally, device information, and browser type are collected by Google Analytics.
How We Use Your Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To process payments and provide premium services.
- To communicate with you regarding your advertisements and our services.
- To improve our website and services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- With service providers and partners who assist us in delivering our services.
- With legal authorities if required to comply with legal obligations.
- With third parties if you give us explicit consent to do so.
We take security seriously and implement measures to protect your data. However, please be aware that no online platform is completely immune to security risks.
Under GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal data, including:
- The right to access your data.
- The right to rectify inaccurate data.
- The right to erase your data under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to processing based on legitimate interests.
- The right to data portability.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided above.
Changes to this Notice
We may update this GDPR Compliance Notice to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. We will notify you of any significant updates.
By using our website and services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this GDPR Compliance Notice. If you do not agree with our practices, please do not use our website or services.
COMPANY keeps right to change the AGREEMENT at any time. You must check periodically AGREEMENT. In case AGREEMENT has been changed, we do update "EFFECTIVE DATE" section. Ignorance does not release you from your responsibilities.
In case you don't agree any provision of the AGREEMENT, you must NOT use the web application and must exit the site right away.