Breast type
Choose
Hair length
Choose
Tattoo
Choose
Show all results (127)
Australia
Melbourne
Escorts
Girls
Photos unverified, might be fake
Independent Escort girl Red Grace - Melbourne 1
Independent
Independent Escort girl Red Grace - Melbourne 2
Independent Escort girl Red Grace - Melbourne 3
Independent Escort girl Red Grace - Melbourne 4
Independent Escort girl Red Grace - Melbourne 5
Independent Escort girl Red Grace - Melbourne 6
Independent Escort girl Red Grace - Melbourne 7
Independent Escort girl Red Grace - Melbourne 8

Independent Escort girl Red Grace - Melbourne

12pm - 11pm Please read all information before messaging me. I will not answer phone calls. Only text messages. Hello, I’m Red Grace, I’m 23 yo with a toned body, size 8, dyed red hair with tattoos and piercings. I have an amazing ass which will leave you craving more. It's perfect for squeezing. I have curves that you can hold and feel comfortable in doing so. I have the perfect sized natural, perky boobs that will fit in your hand amazingly (because anything more is a waste). Did I mention that they are pierced as well? I am a Port Macquarie based escort touring different cities whenever I get the chance to. I am a naturally very energetic person full of banter, giggles and smiles. I am a very caring person and will make sure you are comfortable and cater to your needs if you are anxious or have any worries. I take pride in my appearance and work out daily. I am non-judgmental and always down to listen and laugh at your jokes, whether they are good or bad. I have always seen the good in the world and in people and I encourage you to be your natural self when we are together. BOOKING INFORMATION I do require a non-refundable 25% deposit to secure your booking. I will ask for the other 75% upfront when arrived. I require ID as a safety protocol for me. Without any ID we will not go ahead with the booking. I do not offer choking, hitting or spitting unless paid for PSE I sell content on my other platforms.

Gender
Girl
Age
24
Height
170cm (5' 6”)
Cup size
C (Natural)
Eye color
Brown
Hair color
Red
Pubic hair
Shaved
Meeting with
Man, Woman
Speaks
English

Contact

Currently in
Click preferred contact buttons below to get in touch with Red Grace:
SMS
Phone number for preferred contact methods above
+61 499
Show phone
Please, mention you saw my ad on Escortual. Thank you! ❤️

Most recent reviews

No reviews yet
Be the first to write about your personal experience.

Services

Couples
Included
Cuddling
Included
Cum in mouth (CIM)
Included
Cum in mouth with swallow
Included
Cum on body (COB)
Included
Cum on face
Included
Cunnilingus
Included
Deep throat
Included
Dinner companion
Included
Dirty talk
Included
Disabled clients
Included
Filming
Included
Foot fetish
Included
French kissing
Included
Girlfriend experience (GFE)
Included
Lesbian or bisexual
Included
Light spanking
Included
Male female female
Included
Masturbation
Included
Multiple sex positions
Included
Mutual oral
Included
Oral with condom
Included
Overnight stays
Included
Pornstar Experience
Included
Sex toys
Included
Social escort
Included
Spanking
Included
Travel companion
Included
photography
Included

Working time
Current time: Friday, 17:00

Flexible schedule - Let's find suitable time for both of us 😉

Rates

 
Incall
Outcall
Half an hour
350 AUD
215 EUR
350 AUD
215 EUR
1 hour
500 AUD
305 EUR
500 AUD
305 EUR
2 hours
900 AUD
545 EUR
900 AUD
545 EUR
Is it your profile or phone number?